Prohibited Activities and Prohibited Businesses
Last modified 10. July, 2018
You may not use your CoinZero Account or access CoinZero Services (both as defined in the CoinZero Terms and Conditions) to to engage in any of the activities listed below (“Prohibitive Activities”). The types of use listed are representative of Prohibited Activities, but are not exhaustive. If you are uncertain as to whether your use of CoinZero Services represents a Prohibited Activity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By opening your CoinZero Account, you represent that you will not use your CoinZero Account to do any of the following:
- Unlawful activity: activity that would violate, or assist in violation of, any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation, sanctions programs administered in the countries where CoinZero conducts business, or which would involve proceeds of any unlawful activity; publish, distribute or disseminate any unlawful material or information. Examples of unlawful activity include, without limitation, transactions involving:
- Narcotics, steroids, other controlled substances, or legal substances that provide the same effect as illegal drugs, and any equipment or paraphernalia designed for making or using drugs, such as bongs, vaporizers, and hookahs.
- Stolen goods.
- Items that promote or facilitate illegal activity.
- Prostitution or illegal escort services.
- Extortion or blackmail.
- Items that are considered obscene.
- Fraud. Activity that operates to defraud CoinZero, our users, or any other person, including, without limitation, paying into or otherwise supporting pyramid schemes, Ponzi schemes, matrix programs, “get rich quick” schemes, multi-level marketing programs, or high-yield investment programs (HYIP); provide any false, inaccurate, or misleading information to CoinZero.
- Intellectual property infringement. Engage in transactions involving items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the law, including but not limited to sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder; use of CoinZero intellectual property, name, or logo, including use of CoinZero trade or service marks, without express consent from CoinZero or in a manner that otherwise harms CoinZero or the CoinZero brand; any action that implies an untrue endorsement by or affiliation with CoinZero.
- Abuse other users. Interfere with another individual’s or entity’s access to or use of any CoinZero Services; defame, abuse, extort, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others; incite, threaten, facilitate, promote, or encourage hate, racial intolerance, or violent acts against others; harvest or otherwise collect information from the CoinZero App about others, including without limitation email addresses, without proper consent; sell personal information of others.
In addition to Prohibited Activities, the following categories of businesses, business practices, and sale items are barred from CoinZero Services (“Prohibited Businesses”). The types of use listed below are representative of Prohibited Businesses, but are not exhaustive. If you are uncertain as to whether your use of CoinZero Services involves a Prohibited Business, please contact us at email@example.com. By opening your CoinZero Account, you represent that you will not use your CoinZero Account to engage in any of the following activities, practices, businesses, or items:
- Investment and credit services. Securities brokers; mortgage consulting or debt reduction services; credit counseling or repair; real estate opportunities; investment schemes.
- Restricted financial services. Check cashing, bail bonds; collections agencies.
- Regulated products and services. Marijuana dispensaries and related businesses; sale of tobacco, e-cigarettes, and e-liquid; online prescription or pharmaceutical services; age restricted goods or services; weapons and munitions; gunpowder and other explosives; fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials.
- Pseudo-pharmaceuticals. Pharmaceuticals and other products that make health claims that have not been approved or verified by the applicable local and/or national regulatory body.
- Adult content and services. Pornography and other obscene materials (including literature, imagery and other media); sites offering any sexually-related services such as prostitution, escorts, pay-per view, adult live chat features.
- Multi-level marketing. Pyramid schemes, network marketing, and referral marketing programs.
- Unfair, predatory or deceptive practices. Investment opportunities or other services that promise high rewards; sale or resale of a service without added benefit to the buyer; resale of government offerings without authorization or added value; sites that we determine in our sole discretion to be unfair, deceptive, or predatory towards consumers.
- High risk businesses. any businesses that we believe poses elevated financial risk, legal liability, or violates card network or bank policies.