Consent to Electronic Disclosures
Last modified 10. July, 2018
This policy describes how CoinZero delivers communications to you electronically. We may amend this policy at any time. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it.
Electronic Delivery of Communications. You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, “Communications”) that we provide in connection with your CoinZero Account and your use of CoinZero Services (as defined in our Terms and Conditions). Communications include:
- CoinZero Account details, history, transaction receipts, confirmations, and any other account or transaction information.
- Legal, regulatory, and tax disclosures or statements we may be required to make available to you.
- Responses to claims or customer support inquiries filed in connection with your CoinZero Account.
We will provide these Communications to you by posting them on the CoinZero App (as defined in the CoinZero Terms and Conditions), emailing them to you at the primary email address listed in your CoinZero profile, communicating to you via instant chat, and/or through other electronic communication such as text message or mobile push notification.
Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to retain electronic Communications, you will need the following computer hardware and software:
- A smart mobile device with an internet connection and access to an app store where CoinZero App is available.
- A valid email address (your primary email address on file with CoinZero); and
- Sufficient storage space to save past Communications.
Withdrawing Your Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you fail to provide or if you withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, CoinZero reserves the right to immediately close your CoinZero Account or charge you additional fees for paper copies.
Keeping Your Information Accurate. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete email address and your contact information, and to keep such information up to date. You understand and agree that if CoinZero sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, CoinZero will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you.
You may update your information by logging into your account and visiting settings or by contacting our support team at email@example.com.